Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FLAIR Fashion Show 2011

Here’s the fashion show I was talking about in my previous post.
Last September 30, the young designers of the University of San Carlos had a fashion show featuring candy colored designs made by Fashion Design students of the University of San Carlos.
The fashion show was held at the USC-TC BCT
Mary Ann Malano with Ephraim Rabanez' tweet blazer + feathered dress
AMAZING! Love the futuristic theme by James Cañete.
Now on to my collection, "DOLCE" = candy
 If I were to give my collection a title, it would have to be BUBBLE-GUM BRIGHTS!
 Toni Salinas..The Peplum Power! My favorite part in this dress is the color-blocked bustier!
Cherry Rose Racaza... She-sheer Paperdoll! LOL!
Before I forget, let me just say thank you to Marie Dinolon for choosing my design as her outfit for hosting the Mr. & Ms. TC held last Oct.1

No comments:

Post a Comment