Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Maynilad

 Before I went to the airport, I wore my laced-up booties but I decided to wear something comfortable so I change to these oxfords I got from BestFinds ThriftShop. 
We arrived at NAIA terminal 3 at about six o'clock in the morning. Went straight to where we should have stayed somewhere in Makati. Before we arrived at the place no one knew where this establishment is... surprisingly, we thought that the place which was referred to us was a great location for a 2 night stay in manila turns out to be the worst. (grrrr...) So we decided to stay at The Grand Prix Econotel in Pasay City instead.
Anyway back to the trip... :-)
While waiting for check-in, we took a hike going to SM MAll of Asia (from a place called Blue Wave near MOA). It was fun!
aizza and rhum
to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment